Webhook Connector bug fixes and changes

We released an update fixing the Webhook issue when users could not create or update a Connector. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused – should you experience any issues, please contact us at support@cardinsoft.com.

We also added an option to enable and disable URL encoding and a corresponding error card to help should you choose an option not suitable for your case:

Lastly, you might have noticed that the Cardin for Gmail looks and feels differently – that is because Google changed engine powering the platform, and we finally made the switch too!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *